From: Bladenboro, North Carolina
Birth Date: 09/11/70
Family: Wife Tabitha
Previously Traveled With: The Kingsmen, Dove Brothers
Favorite Food: Japanese and Mexican
Favorite Singer: Arthur Rice, Jeff Chapman, Brian Free and Steve Perry.
Favorite Movie: Blazin’ Saddles
Favorite Group: The Kingdom Heirs and The Kingsmen
Favorite Album: Kingsmen Live Albums and Gold City’s Pillars of Faith
Favorite Song: I Can Pray, This Love Is Mine
Favorite Music: As an artist I like all kinds of music. I believe you can learn a lot from different styles and genres of music but I grew up in Southern Gospel.
Favorite Vacation Spot: Hawaii
Favorite TV Show: C.S.I. Miami, Burn Notice, White Collar
Things I Love To Do: Studio work and background vocals.
Person I Most Admire: My Mom
- Inducted Into The Gospel Music Hall of Fame (Kingsmen)
- Top 10 Favorite Tenor (14 years)
- Nominated Horizon Individual (Kingsmen)
- Nominated for Male Vocalist of the Year 2007
- Song of the Year “You’re Not Alone” 1998 (Kingsmen)
- Song of the Year “I Can Pray” 2007 (Dove Brothers)
- Favorite Group of the Year 2 years (Dove Brothers)
- Received the Ambassador of Good Will from North Carolina